Thursday, October 1, 2009

Leven Thumps: Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo; Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secret by Obert Skye

My story is called Leven Thumps. It is a fantasy story and is about a boy named Leven. He has a hard life. His mom and dad died right after he was born. He rolled off his mom on the floor because she died. So her aunt took him and she is very mean.

She has a job that I think is very dumb. It is folding napkins. She always complains about it to her husband who is very lazy and he does not have a job. Anyways later in the book, Leven meets a creature that can talk and turn invisible. Then Leven experiences his power of getting visions of the future. He meets a girl named Winter and she has powers too. It's freezing things. She ran away from home because she hated her life. But if Winter and Leven ever touch hands then something bad will happen. My favorite part is at the end of the book because the author always leaves a mystery so you really want to get the next book!

I recommend this book to people who LOVE to read and like adventures because it has a lot of pages and is fantasy. Plus I heard there is going to be a movie. When I grow up I want to be an author because Obert Skye made me want to be one. All of my books are dedicated to Obert Skye!

--deg