Monday, March 12, 2018

Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland, Brandy Colbert

Misty Copeland has felt like she has always led a life in Motion. In this book by Misty Copeland, you learn that to be good at something is not a perfect line. Misty explains in this book that things are not in a perfect line. Misty has lots of ups and lots of downs. Misty Copeland was the first female African American too and old she moved a lot! I like Misty Copeland because she is really awesome. My favorite part is that Misty Copeland and I love to dance which is really fun! But we especially have a connection because we both have really hard lives. Misty Copeland is my role model. I recommend this book to anyone who likes to dance. So if you like to dance then I would recommend you read the book. Misty Copeland Life in Motion by Misty Copeland with help from Brandy Colbert.

NW